How to trade
ARE YOU BUYING OR SELLING? SEE A PARCEL YOU ARE INTERESTED IN?
How To Trade on TBWE
At TBWE, we strive to keep things simple and user-friendly, making it easy for you to buy and sell products. Follow these simple steps to trade on our platform:
Submitting a Listing (Buy/Sell Order):
- Click on the “Submit Listing” tab on the homepage.
- Fill out the relevant information for your specific buy/sell order.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and sign the form.
- Your listing will go up on our Trade Room, and a TBWE representative will contact you for any additional information (If required).
- Once a trade match occurs, we will contact you to proceed with the transaction and keep you informed of next steps.
Buying or Selling from Trade Room:
- Head to our “Trade Room” tab on the homepage.
- Choose the product you are interested in.
- View all the current buy and sell orders for that product.
- If you find a parcel/product you like, click the “Accept” button and fill out the appropriate details and accept terms and conditions.
- Once accepted, we will contact you to proceed with the transaction and keep you informed of next steps.
Making an Offer:
- Click the “Place Offer” button.
- Fill in your offer price and appropriate details and accept terms and conditions.
- Once your offer has been placed, we will contact you to let you know if it has been accepted.
Trading on TBWE is easy and straightforward. We are always available to answer any questions or concerns you may have, so don’t hesitate to reach out to our team if you need assistance.